Smartphones have become an essential part of most people’s lives. As they cannot stay without them, due to the fact that they do almost everything with them. From paying off bills, to buying and selling, Some people even work with their phones, which means that their phone must be with them and has to be fully charged at all times. Some people will tell that they can’t fathomthe idea of their smartphones being shut down for just a minute as this would drastically affect them.
WHY SHOULD YOU ALWAYS CHARGE YOUR PHONE
When a smartphone is not charged after continuous usage, its battery will run down resulting in the phone being shut down. Once your smartphone is shut down due to low battery, it means that you can’t use the smartphone until you have charged up the battery. If you are someone, let’s say that does a remote work, you work with your phone. It means your work will be put to a standstill which might have negative implications.
SHOULD YOUR PHONE ALWAYS BE CHARGED WHILE TRAVELLING
It is always important to charge our phone before and during long or short distance travels. Once you are traveling Ensure that your phone is charged. One of the obvious reason for doing so, is to enable constant communication with your loved ones as you embark on the journey. Other reasons include so that you can continue to make use of the smartphone even while traveling, to keep yourself entertained and busy, to continue your business activity, and for some individuals that work with their phones to ensure that your work is not truncated or put on hold because of a flat battery. To ensure that your smart does not shut down while you are in a journey especially for individual that their phone battery drain up so fast. There are few apps that can help you manage your phone’s battery life.
BEST APPS TO MANAGE YOUR SMARTPHONE BATTERY
Before we start discussing few of these apps in details it is pertinent for you to know, that you need a VPN installed on your smartphones especially when you are travelling as it will hide your phone’s visibility to hackers as you surf the internet and also help you change your location in other to unblock and access closed content. VPN is available on all browsers and extensions, and if you are using chrome as a default browser, we recommend that you install a Chrome extension VPN for Internet Security. The apps include
- BATTERY MONITOR: This is arguably the best app for tracking your phone’s battery life as you embark on your journey so that you will know how to manage the battery life of your phone until you get a place where you can charge your phone.
- CHARGING GURU MONITOR AND SAVER: This app helps you in charging your phone battery by letting you know the charging speed. It also dictates the temperature and percentage of your phone battery.
- AVAST CLEAN UP AND BOOST: This battery saving app can help you battery last a little longer than usual. It is one of the best recommended app you need to install on your phone before traveling. Avast clean up and boost helps set up your phone in a way that will enable the battery last longer than expected. So we can say that it gives extra life to your phone. It also helps free up RAM space in your phone by deleting unwanted junk files.
- GREENIFY: This is also a recommended app that can help in preserving your battery life as you embark on your travels. It works by identifying those background apps that are not needed but are running and consuming your phone’s battery and putting them on standby. Thereby conserving your phone battery from going flat.
- ACCUBATTERY: This app works by notifying you of the apps that are consuming a lot of battery in your phone. It also tells you how fast your phone is charging and the exact time it will take it to be fully charged and also how it is discharging.
- SERVICELY: This app also works in similar version like the other aforementioned apps. It works by halting unnecessary notifications that can drain your phone battery and also background apps that are not actually needed.
In conclusion our Smartphones has become an indispensable pieces of gadget that most of us can’t do without. We take them everywhere we go to including when we are travelling. So this article is all about showing you how to make your smartphone battery last long and the apps you can use to achieve that. Before you download these apps ensure you have a VPN installed on your smartphone, as it will shield you from cyber threats and other scandalous activities prevalent on the internet.