Your iPhone may be a lifesaver whilst it reminds you approximately critical days, meetings, tasks, etc. So it could be irritating whilst the iOS Reminders app isn’t operating as expected. But don’t worry, we’re right here to help. In this article, we’ll troubleshoot and fasten the Reminders app to your iPhone. Let’s take a look at out the answers beneath neath.
- Check notifications settings for Reminders app
- Restart your iPhone
- Turn off after which switch on Reminders from iCloud
- Remove Reminders app widget
- Update the today’s iOS version
- Delete Reminders app and reinstall it
- Reset iPhone Settings
- Restore your iPhone
1. Check notifications settings for Reminders app
It is viable that you could have turned off the notification settings for the Reminders app, and as a result, you would possibly assume the Reminder app isn’t operating. Let us make certain that this isn’t the case.
Open Settings App and Tap on Notifications on iPhone
Scroll down and faucet Reminders. Here ensure that Allow Notification is on. Also, make certain that below ALERTS, the whole thing is checked.
Tap on Reminders and Then Turn On Allow Notifications and Enable All Alerts
Tap Sounds and take a look at what any tone is about for the Reminders app. (The photograph beneath neath has the suitable settings.)
2. Restart your iPhone
Since we’re positive that notifications are turned on for the Reminders app, allow us to flow on and restart the iPhone. A restart normally fixes small brief system defects that an iPhone or iPad receives all through ordinary use.
You can use the button to show off your iPhone and flip it again as you normally do. Or, you could visit Settings app → General → Shut Down. After 1 minute, turn on the iPhone.
Open Settings App Tap on General and Then Then Tap on Shutdown
3. Turn off after which switch on Reminders from iCloud
Reminders are synced thru iCloud to all of your Apple devices. Sometimes it develops brief issues and forestalls functioning correctly. To restore this, allow us to flip it off after which again on from iCloud.
- Open Settings app → faucet your call card from the top → faucet iCloud.
- Tap on Settings Profile and Select iCloud on iPhone
- Turn off the toggle for Reminders → Delete from My iPhone.
- Turn Off Reminders from iCloud
- After 30 seconds, flip the toggle again on and allow iCloud sync the whole thing again.
- Tap on Merge to Turn On Reminders from iCloud on iPhone
4. Remove Reminders app widget
Another hack that has worked for some human beings is putting off the Reminders widget from the widgets display.
From the principle domestic display swipe proper until you attain the rightmost display. Here scroll down and from the lowest faucet Edit.
Swipe Right from iPhone Home Screen and Tap on Edit
If you’ve got the Reminders app widget right here, faucet minus button, after which faucet Remove.
Remove Reminders app widget from iPhone
Now, restart your iPhone. Most likely, the hassle with reminders can be solved with your iPhone.
5. Update the today’s iOS version
Several insects are constant with every iOS update. To make certain that the Reminders app to your iPhone works appropriately, visit Settings app → General → Software Update. If you’ve got a pending update, faucet Download and Install.