What is the PC doctor module? It uses a lot of CPU. This might interest you.
Task Manager can be used to monitor disk usage and determine why your computer is acting slowly. The PC Doctor Module, which has high CPU utilisation, is
Is the PC Doctor Module a virus?
The PC Doctor module takes up the entire CPU. You will need to examine this.
- Hold Shift + CTRL and press Esc to open Task Manager.
- Click the Processes tab.
- Choose PC-Doctor Module > right-click > details
- This will let you find the executable filename of the program. Right-click > Browse to file location.
- Follow the steps below to verify that you were redirecting to pcdrmemory2.p5x
- This file has not been considered a threat.
What’s Dell SupportAssist? How can I get it.
SupportAssist by Dell is a service that helps you keep your computer running smoothly. This includes recommendations for drivers, and hardware scans to analyze these components.
- Memory, USB Composite CPU. Hard Drive. Network Card. DVR. DVD-RW Drive. PCI Bridge. PCI Bus. Hub. HD Stereo Controller. Mouse.
It performs Smart Short Self Tests and Targeted Read Tests. You can modify the optimization settings to reduce CPU load.
How do you fix the PC Doctor 100 CPU problem?
Let’s take a look at how to fix the PC Doctor module which uses a lot of CPU.
Optimize settings with Support Assist Method 1
First, you will need to modify the settings for the Support Assist For Computer Doctor Module. These steps will guide you through the process.
- Use SupportAssist.
- SupportAssist Scheduled Scans
Click on the History tab to download older optimization or scanning tasks.
- To open the Settings menu, click the gear icon at the upper right corner.
- Disable automatic scanning
You also have the option to change the time and schedule to make it work. This will help prevent performance issues while you are working.
Alternativ: You could also use Windows+ R> enter service.msc> Ok
This will open new window. Windows Services window.
Locate Dell SupportAssist > Double-click it to change the default to Auto (delayed began) by default
The service’s executable path is “C:\ProgramFiles\Dell\SupportAssistAgent\bin\SupportAssistAgent.exe”
Stop scheduled scanning of hardware.
These steps can help you fix the problem with your PC Doctor Module.
Method 2 – Uninstall SupportAssist
If SupportAssist is not meeting your needs, you can uninstall it from your computer. You can also uninstall the PC Doctor Module on Dell.
- Windows+ X allows you to access apps & features
- SupportAssist is now available by Dell
- Select it > Uninstall
Learn more about Dell SupportAssist by clicking the link.
Optimise Your PC and Eliminate Malware Automatically
These are the steps that can resolve this problem. Is there another factor that drives high disk usage?
We have the solution. Advanced System Optimiser can quickly identify and fix most Windows problems, including junk malware and invalid registry entries.
Your computer’s performance will improve without screen freezing or lags. Don’t wait to download Advanced System Optimizer SupportAssist can also be used to fix the Dell PC Doctor module error.
We hope that you find this information helpful and that it helps to resolve your PC Doctor module High Disk Utilization.