Online games have seen a dramatic rise in popularity over the past decade. Twitch, a streaming platform in United States that allows creators and streamers to play online games for users, is very popular. It was reportedly attacked on its website.
This post will cover what happened and what information you should know about the website. We want to give an accurate account of the event and stop spreading false rumors.
What is Twitchearnings.com and why is it mentioned on the news? It is advised that you stay on the website until the end.
Why are Twitch Earnings in News?
According to recent reports, Twitch, an streaming service located in United States suffered a massive leakage of sensitive information due to a possible hack. The leakage of sensitive information, including source codes and streamer payouts, occurred on October 6, 2021.
Users are informed and warned that they must change their passwords in order to protect themselves from further information leaks. It is also discovered that the website cannot be accessed when you attempt to connect.
According to the source, Twitchearnings.com provides the Twitch Earnings leaderboard. This gives you information about how much streamers are making between 2019 August and October 2021. This information was made available to the public on October 6, 2021.
We will give you more information in the next sections. Keep reading.
More Information About The Leak
- The leaked documents reveal that Summit1G and xQc are the highest-paid creators of Critical Role’s live-play series.
- Information includes streamer pay outs and source codes.
- The internet also revealed that payouts for twitch streamers beginning in August 2019 and ending in October 2021.
- Ludwig is ranked sixth on the leaderboard with earnings ranging from $1.4million to $1.4million.
The Breach on Twitchearnings.com
- Websites can list ranks that range from highest to lowest according to their respective websites.
- These streamers include 81 who have earned approximately $1 million over three years.
- There are 262 streamers who have earned half a million dollars.
It is important to understand that these figures reflect the earnings from subscriptions and ads. These figures don’t include other income sources such as donations or sponsorships.
User Reactions to The Website
Some users suggested that they use Twitchearnings.com instead of twichpayouts.com based on the information. The latter is not accessible. It is not yet clear if the website is legit or not.
Information published on the website has been called an attack on technology. It has been found that Twitch streams can make a lot money. Over the past few years, some of these streamers have earned hundreds of thousands of dollars through advertisements and subscriptions. Many streamers also have their own YouTube channel where they post highlights of their streams.
We hope you have gained an understanding of Twitchearnings.com. Learn more about user feedback.
What do you think of Twitch and streamers’ revenue? Please leave your comments below.