What’s the PC Doctor Module and How do you use the PC Doctor Module to help you?
To check disk usage, open Task Manager. This will help you determine why your computer is not responding to tasks. This article will show you how to fix the PC Doctor module.
Does the PC Doctor module have malware or viruses?
The whole CPU is used by the PC Doctor Module. You will be left wondering if it is malware, virus, or PUA.
- Hold Shift and Ctrl, then press Esc to open Task Manager.
- Click the Processes tab.
- Right-click on the PC-Doctor Module process and choose Details
- This will enable you to find the executable program name. Right-click > Open this file location.
- Make sure you redirect to pcdrmemory2.p5x
- The file was not considered to be a threat.
How can I get Dell SupportAssist?
SupportAssist from Dell is a service that will help keep your computer running smoothly. SupportAssist can also run a hardware scan to analyze these components.
- Memory, USB Composite CPU. Hard Drive. Network Card. DVR. DVD-RW Drive. PCI Bridge. PCI Bus. Hub. HD Stereo Controller. Mouse.
Targeted Reading and the Smart Short Self Test are also available.
How can you fix the PC Doctor 100 component that causes the CPU problem
Let us look at how we can fix the PC Doctor module which uses a lot CPU on Dell.
Method 1 – Tweak optimization settings via Support Assist
You will first need to modify the settings for the Support Assist For PC Doctor module. These steps will guide you through the process.
- The SupportAssist tool is available.
- Scheduled Scans by SupportAssist
To view older optimization and scanning tasks click on the History tab
- To access Settings, click the gear icon at the upper right corner.
- Disable automated scanning by unchecking Automatic scans & optimizations
If you do not wish to turn it off, you can disable it. This will avoid performance problems when you work.
Alternately, you can use Windows + R> enter services.msc> OK.
You will be able to open new windows. Windows Services window.
Locate Dell SupportAssist >> Double click it to change the default to Auto, (delayed began) by default
The service’s executable path is “C:\ProgramFiles\Dell\SupportAssistAgent\bin\SupportAssistAgent.exe”
Stopping scheduled hardware scanning will cause the service to be disabled
These steps will help you to solve the problem with your computer’s doctor module.
2nd Method: Uninstall SupportAssist
SupportAssist may not be suitable for you. You can uninstall it from your computer and delete the PC Doctor module installed on Dell.
- Access Apps & Features by using Windows + X
- Dell SupportAssist is available
- Select it > Uninstall
Click the link to find out more about Dell SupportAssist.
An Automated Method to Optimize Your Computer, and Eliminate Malware
These steps can help you fix the problem. Are you experiencing disk-intensive behavior?
Advanced System Optimization can solve almost any Windows problem.
You computer will run more efficiently, without lags and screen freezing. You can also fix the Dell PC Doctor error by activating SupportAssist and delaying its services.
We hope that you find this information helpful and that it will help you resolve your PC Doctor Module High Disk Utilization.