This new feature is an updated version of 2020’s Top 1% Of Fans. It gives users greater insight into their listening habits and the top artists they listen to.
This feature, according to the site, “provides an authoritative method to show you listen to these artist more often than other fans.” It doesn’t indicate how much time you have spent listening to an artist. This shows how many times a song has been streamed via Spotify.
How to access Spotify’s Today’s Top Fans feature
To find the Top Fans feature, you’ll need to go to todaystopfans.byspotify.com. You can access the feature on your desktop or mobile device. To access the feature, you will need to log into your account.
Logging in will allow you to swipe across to see the stats for your most-played artists.
You’ll then find:
- The first time you started to listen to your favorite artist.
- Your top three favorite songs by your favorite artist
- Which song is the most popular by your favorite artist? How many times have you played it?
- How many hours did you spend listening to your favorite artists?
- The final Top Fan percentage.
You can also listen to the music of other artists and still get the same stats. However, if your listening stats for an artist are high enough, you may not get the ultimate super fan percentage.