Microsoft’s Xbox One console is powerful. This article will show you how to make your own custom skin template for your Xbox one controller.
Table Of Contents
- How can I create a custom template to fit my controller?
- Xbox One controller templates Microsoft
Select the color scheme you want for your skin, and then decide which design elements are important to represent your brand.
- Start by creating a new layer. Draw shapes to create your skin design. Keep going until you have all of the shapes you need.
Once you’ve drawn all the shapes click on Object>Group to bring them together. You will be able to group the shapes together, instead of making each selection individually. Do not do anything to this layer. Click Object>Clone on the top menu bar in Illustrator to create an identical copy. Next, return to step 3.
Which materials are needed to make a controller’s skin?To create this controller skin, you will need a scanner and vector graphic software.Before you can start designing your custom skin template you will need to scan the Xbox One Controller.Your customized Xbox One Controller.What do you need?
- High-quality photos of your Xbox One controller
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop are two examples for a drawing program.
- Photo editing software like Paint.net and Gimp
- Create a high-resolution photo of your controller to make a skin template. You may have trouble getting the results that you want if there isn’t enough quality space.