Victorian lady who belonged to the royal family and was loved by many all over the world. A family tree gives an in-depth explanation of her family. You can find out more in the section below.
This article focuses on Courbebaisse Marie-Antoinette. It also includes her life story, which provides more information about her family’s history. Details of her family tree that connects her grandchildren to her children. Let’s talk more about her.
She was born December 12, 1864 in Rochefort Charente Maritime. She was only 69 years of age when she died in 1933. Her family is well-known for having a rich background. This is called a large family tree. In 1887, she was engaged to Rene Maurice Schwob. In addition, we talked about Marie MarieAntoinette de Courbebaisse . We must have discussed the lives of the children and grandchildren with a few introductions. Mary Antoinette is the mother of two children.
Mary Antoinetter Parents
The names of her parents were
- Emile Marie Victor Courbebaisse- who was Ingenieur General Genie maritime et Directeur des Constructions navales.
- Marie Alexandrine Lucie Gatine – Marie Antoinetter was with her until 1932.
Now, we will find out the details of her Personal Performances.
Other Personal Information.
- Mary Antoinette was married to an extended family that has a rich family history.
- She was married to her husband until 1928. Due to a medical issue, he died shortly after his wife’s death.
Courbebaisse Mary Antoinette , we learn about her family, including her parents and other relatives. They can be examined thoroughly and in depth.
- Mary Antoinette is the mother of two children. One is a girl, the other is a boy. Who are Georges Paul Victor Schwob & Lucy Renee Mathilde Schwob respectively?
- Marie Léonie Jane Courbebaisse and Paul Emile Albert Courtbebaisse are both sisters.
- Details of her sister’s marriage were not mentioned anywhere.
Let’s discuss Courbebaisse Mary Antoinette parents, and other people who are listed here. These people are listed-
- Pierre Philippe Toussaint Courbebaisse
- Catherine Rosalie Larmandie
- Antoine Alphonse Courbebaisse
This is her name and the names of her maternal grandparents.
- Ambroise Alexandre Gatine.
- Eulalie Perrine Augustine Victoire Egault Des Noes
- Marie Eulalie Ambroisine Leonie Gatine
- Marie Alexandre Albert Gatine
- Georges Paul Victor Schwob was married in 1910.
- Lucy Mathilde Schwob had a romantic affair from 1909 with Suzanne Alberte Malherbe.
These details are a part of the research that is available online. This is just a guideline.
Courbebaisse Marie-Antoinette has a large family tree that includes all her grandparents and her children. The flow chart she uses to explain her family tree is simple and clear. Her research has shown that she was a person who believed in the importance and benefits of large families. You might be interested to learn more about her life .