The fastest and most efficient way to remove your Samsung Galaxy Note 3’s network is by using the code.
Your guarantee will not be void if you use our code.
To unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 network code, you will need an IMEI (15 digits uniquely) number.
You can find it by dialling *#06# to check your phone’s settings.
Samsung network unlocking codes are the best solutions for all Samsung devices.
All codes for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 are available.
NCK Use this code for unlocking your network and to remove simlock
Unfreeze/MCK code to reset a freeze phone (too many wrong codes).
SPCKis a service provider number that can be used to reset the second level lock.
Based upon the information you have about your Galaxy NOTE 3, you may be able to use a service depending on its country of origin.
These services are compatible with the Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Unlocking instruction for Samsung Galaxy Note 3?
Play Unmute Loaded: 12.63%
Resting Time: -1.58 Auto(360pLQ) Share Fullscreen Samsung Galaxy A Series Smartphones: Comparisons A52-A42, A32-A13, A33 to A13, A03 and A03 5GHow do I unlock my Samsung Galaxy Note 3?
How to unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note3 with a Network Unlock Code
Entering the unlock code for a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is simple.
- Use an unaccepted SIM Card to start the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (unaccepted refers to a SIM card that is not the same as the one the device operates in).
- Unlock windows should be
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 owners have the ability to unlock their phones using the following codes: Unfreeze verify, NCK verify and SMS Sim network unlock pin
Sometimes, a RGCK (regional lock code), is provided.
If you see the pin for the Service provider, type the codes as follows: NCK confirm SPCK confirm Unfreeze (If you are unable ).
3. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has been unlocked from the network, which is a major step forward
Go to service https://sim-unlock.net/simlock/Samsung/Galaxy_Note_3/
Code Service Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Codes2unlock offers this service
Unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to use a secure and safe 100 percent safe unlocking process with another sim, Gsm network or other sim.
Select Samsung as your phone manufacturer and connect to the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 network. Enter your model number, photo, and phone number.
Press *#06# on your dial pad to get your IMEI number. You can also look under the battery at the sticker.
We only need the first 15 digits of your IMEI number to place an order.
To check your order, click the Unlock Now button and complete more information. You can finally pay for your item.
Recommendation – How to Remove Google Account From Samsung [The Ultimate Guide]
After you have completed your transaction successfully, we will email the unlock code to you within a specified processing time.
Please note that processing times may vary and can sometimes occur on weekends.
All levels are possible in our Samsung manufacturer data
Code for Network Unlock
Service Provider Code
Any model of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 can be unlocked by
Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000
Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900A
Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900V
Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900T
Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P
Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9008V
Click this link to go to the service https://www.codes2unlock.com/unlock/Samsung/Galaxy-Note-3
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Unlocking Instructions
After we have given the unlock code, these are the steps you need to follow
- Turn on the sim card you don’t want to accept by entering it.
- The prompt for “SIM Network unlock pin” appears on your phone.
- Enter the network unlock code and press OK or Enter.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is now unlocked
When you try to enter an unlock code, your Samsung phone will display the message “phone freeze”. It means your phone is locked. First, enter the Defreeze Code to unlock it. Next, enter the Network Unlock Code.
Unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Codes2unlock.com
- It is easy to switch SIM cards with the same handset
- As more carriers offer the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, the resale value of your device will rise.
- Get a SIM card in your area to avoid roaming charges when you travel abroad.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 can be unlocked from any location in the world.
- No need to run complicated programs or jailbreaks.
- Unlocking your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is completely safe.
- No technical knowledge or experience is necessary.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will remain unlocked indefinitely
- Your warranty will not be voided.
Steps To Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 3 For Free
Samsung is a mobile company that has set new trends by creating variables at the end of each interval.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 – Another important product from the company, it is also available through all major service providers.
Sim unlocking your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 allows you to take it overseas. You can use it on different carriers.
The SIM card that was used to access the Note was not working.
You can use premium services to unlock your Galaxy Note 3 by using all the tools available. These are the steps to SIM Unlock your Note 3 at no cost.
Unlocking Galaxy Note 3 is very simple and requires little effort.
Recommendation : How to hide Samsung apps  Step-by-Step Guide
These steps will unlock your Note 3 to get a free
- Go to the dialer section on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Type the code #197328640# in the keypad.
- To start the technique, press the Menu Key.
- Next click the Back button, followed by Menu key.
- Open the to access the key input for your device.
- Click OK to enter “1”
- Next, click the Menu key.
- There are many options available now. You need to select ‘1’: UMTS.
- Tap ‘8 to access the Phone Control.
- Later, select ‘6’ Network Lok.
- Tap Options, then PersoSHA256 Off.
- Next, click Menu & Back.
- To select COMMON, press ‘6’
- To begin, tap ‘4’ NW lock NV Data INITIALLIZ.
A prompt text will appear following the above steps: “Asterisk nine nine seven eight six four zero pound.” “
After the text has been displayed, the Galaxy Note 3 will return to normal mode.
If you are unable to or unwilling to use the SIM Unlock Galaxy Note 3 menu hack, you can always contact your carrier provider.
Many carrier service providers provide the information at no cost.
Talk to your service provider to determine your needs. Follow the steps below:
- Enter #06# for your device’s IMEI.
- Make a mental note.
- Please contact your service provider to get the SIM Unlock Code for your Galaxy Note 3.
- To obtain the lock code, they will need to know your account details as well as the IMEI number of your Note 3.
- The service provider will send you the SIM Unlock Code via email after you have requested it.
- Disconnect the battery, back panel and micro SIM card from the phone.
- Replace the micro SIM card that you were issued by your service provider.
- Enter the SIM-Unlocked code Samsung Galaxy Note 3 you received from your service provider. Enjoy your SIM Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 3
How can I unlock my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using it?
Forgot your password to the lock screen? These are the steps to follow.
- Enter an incorrect lock screen pattern five times (if you don’t remember it, this shouldn’t be a problem).
- Select ‘Forgot Pattern.
- You should now be able to input your backup pin and Google account login.
- Log in to Google with your backup PIN or Google login.
- Your phone should be unlocked immediately.
Refer to the Device Manager for Android instructions.
- Make sure you enable Android Device Manager in your security settings before you try this.
- Visit google.com/android/devicemanager on a computer or other mobile device.
- Use the exact same Google credentials to sign in on your locked smartphone
- To unlock your device, you will need to have it.
- Select ‘Lock’
- Enter a temporary password in the next window. Re-lock the screen.
- The confirmation message will show the buttons Ring Lock Lock, Erase and Lock beneath the box.
- You will now see a password box. To unlock your phone, enter the temporary password.
- To disable the temporary password, go to the lock screen settings of your phone before you continue.
Recommendation – How can you add bitmojis on your Samsung keyboard?
Custom recovery is used to disable your lock screen and “Pattern Password Disable”
- Save the ZIP File Pattern Password Disable Zip to an SD Card on Your Computer.
- Insert the SD card into your phone.
- In recovery mode, restart your phone.
- Install the ZIP file on your SD Card.
- Don’t lock your phone if it’s not. Enter a random password to unlock your phone.
Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 3’s Sim Card:
- Start your phone’s dialer.
- Enter the following code #197328640#
- To activate the menu softkey, use
- Don’t press the Back button.
- Next, press Menu and then open the Key input.
- Type 1 and hit OK.
- Click Menu and then press Back.
- Tap UMTS
- Tap Debug Screen
- Click Phone Control
- Tap Network Lok
- Select Options, then tap “3]PersoSHA256
- Use the Back or Menu buttons.
- Press COMMON
- Tap NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ.
We are not responsible if you cause damage to your phone or make it impossible to use because of following this tutorial.
If the free SIM unlock method for Galaxy Note 3 does not work, you can purchase an unlock code.
Find your Galaxy Note 3 IMEI code by opening Settings > About Device > Status, or by entering *#06# into the Dial Pad.
After you have identified the IMEI number of your phone, go to DoctorSIM.net/CellUnlocker.net and get one of their unlock codes.
Now, it’s time to test the instructions. Some carriers may charge a fee for unlock codes.