A locked Samsung Note 3 phone is a frustrating thought.
- Part 1: Unlock Samsung Note 3 – 4uKey for Android
- Part 2: Unlock Samsung Note 3 – Find My Mobile
- Part 3: Unlock Samsung Note 3 – Recovery Mode Wipe Data
- Part 4: Unlock Samsung Note 3 – Unlock Code
Part 1 – Unlock Samsung Note 3 & 4uKey for Android
It was clear that Samsung Note 3 owners wanted their device to be unlocked. However, they didn’t want any of their data lost. It is possible to unlock a phone and not lose your data.
You can unlock your Samsung Note 3 with this Tenorshare for Android. It doesn’t need to delete any of your data.
This tutorial will demonstrate how to unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note3 passwords with Tenorshare 4uKey Android.
- After installing 4uKey Android, click “Remove Screen Lock” and then “Remove Screen Lock without Data Loss”
- Connect your Note3 to your computer.
- Click on the “Start” button to get started.
- Select the model and device name that you want to verify, then wait for the data package.
- Next, open the download mode on your phone to start removing.
- After a short time, your phone will be back online.
Part 2: Unlock Samsung Note 3 – Find My Mobile
ItNote3 is capable of using Find My Mobile, which is a powerful Samsung utility that gives it all information.
- Log in to the Locate my Mobile site.
- Choose the device that you want to remotely unlock from your screen.
- Once you have checked your device, click the “unlock” icon.
- Continue to the next screen. Enter your password in the box.
- In a matter of seconds another window will appear letting you know the unlocking results.
Before you use:
- Turn on Remote Unlock and Find My Mobile.
- Register your Samsung account on your phone.
- Internet connection essential
Part 3: Unlock Samsung Note 3 – Recovery Mode Wipe Data
Let’s suppose that you are unable to access the settings menu of your phone in order to reset it. It may also be that your internet connection isn’t available. To reset your Samsung Note 3, you can use the recovery mode.
- To turn your device off, hold down the power and volume up buttons simultaneously. This will place your device in recovery mode.
- To exit recovery mode, use volume or the power buttons to select “Wipe Data/Factory Recovery”.
- To reboot your device normally, click the “reboot my system now” button after formatting it.
Part 4: Unlock Samsung Note 3 – Unlock Code
Unlock codes are another method to unlock your Samsung Note 3. The unlock code can unlock all the features of your Samsung Note 3 smartphone.
- First, contact your carrier for your Unlock Code. You can also order it online.
- Next, insert the SIM card that you have just bought into your phone.
- Enter your unlock code that you were given by the carrier or reseller.
- The device will then become unlocked.
Be aware that although the steps seem easier, it is still time-consuming. Choose another option.
We all worry about our phones being locked. We’ve tried to find the best ways to unlock Samsung Note 3 phones.
Now you can unlock your phone by yourself. Let me know your thoughts and how they worked for you.