DECEMBER 16, 2021
Although your AirPods are in the Charging Case, they aren’t charging.
AirPods can charge when placed in the Charging Case. This amazing piece of technology allows you to charge your AirPods from anywhere.
This article will explain Why your AirPods aren’t charging and How to fix it.
Are My AirPods Broken? Not Necessarily!
Even though it may seem like your AirPods are broken, the Charging Case and faulty cable could be to blame. Continue reading to learn why your AirPods won’t charge.
This section will provide a quick overview of how to troubleshoot your AirPods charging issues.
WHY ARE MY AIRPODS FREE? Here is the FIX
Charge your AirPods
AirPods work properly if they’re charged. Charge your AirPods with the Charging Case.
How can I charge my AirPods with
- Insert your AirPods in the Charging Case
- The Status Light shows how much charge your AirPods hold when they are in their Charging Case.
- The Status light will change to once your AirPods have fully charged.
AirPods Charging Case
It may sound confusing, but the Charging Case must charged in order to charge your AirPod
How can I charge my AirPods Charging Case
- Connect a Lightning Cable with the LightningConnect in your Charging Box.
- The Lightning Cable can be connected to either a USB port or a wall charge.
- It may take a while for your Charging Case to fully charge.
Charge your AirPods and Charging Case
Dust, dirt, and other debris could get in your AirPods Charging Case, causing hardware issues.
- Use a soft and non-linting cloth.
- Use an old soft cloth to clean your AirPods and Charging Case.
- Use an antistatic toothbrush or a new toothbrush to remove smaller particles.
Inspect Your iPhone Cable (Lightning Cable)
iPhone problems are often caused by lightning cables that have been damaged. This is especially true for data transfer between iPhones.
Lightning cables can be tricky to diagnose because they are not always broken at once. When troubleshooting lightning cables, take a close look at the cable.
How can I inspect my iPhone Cable?
- Use a flashlight to check the Lightning cables at both ends.
- If your iPhone is in good condition, you can charge it with the USB port on your computer. You may be able to use the Lightning cable with either of the adapters.
- A Lightning cable can be used to charge your device from a friend or relative.
Inspect Your iPhone’s Charging Port (Lightning Port)
You should regularly inspect your Lightning port (also known as the charging ports), in order to ensure it is clean.
How can I check the charging port of my iPhone (Lightning Port)?
- Use a flashlight to check if the Lightning port on your iPhone is blocked by gunk, lint or any other debris.
- Use a toothbrush or antistatic brush to gently clean the Lightning port on your iPhone
Reset Your AirPods
It gives them a “fresh start”, even though it might seem simple. This gives them a “fresh start “.
How can I reset my AirPods
- Place the setup button on the back of your Charging Case.
- If the status light blinks amber multiple times, press the button to turn it off.
- Reset your AirPods
- Connect your AirPods to your device just like you did when they were first set up.
AirPods are set up with your iPhone
Your iPhone must be connected before you can use the AirPods. After you have opened the Charging Case, you can connect your AirPods to your iPhone.
How can I set up AirPods with my iPhone?
- Lock your iPhone.
- Place your AirPods in the Charging Case
- Keep your iPhone’s charging case near you.
- The setup animation will be displayed on the iPhone.
- Tap Connect.
- Tap Done.
Apple Repairs Your AirPods
Apple is the only store that can repair AirPods.
How can I fix my AirPods?
How to repair your AirPods at The Genius Bar of an Apple Store
- To make an appointment at the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store visit Apple’s website.
- Check in at Genius Bar when you arrive.
How to Repair your AirPods with Apple’s Mail-In Repair Service
- For support by phone, email or post, visit Apple’s online assistance website
AirPods Charging Problem Fixed
AirPods can be charged immediately so you can start listening to your favorite music.
Now you can troubleshoot AirPods charging problems and prevent future issues.